Cheesecake Fudge combines the creamy, tangy flavor of cheesecake with the sweet, melt-in-your-mouth texture of fudge. This innovative recipe brings a delightful twist to traditional fudge, incorporating elements of a classic cheesecake, including a graham cracker base and a smooth, cheesecake-flavored fudge layer. The addition of white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and cheesecake pudding mix creates a rich and indulgent treat that’s sure to impress. Whether you’re looking for a unique dessert for a special occasion or just want to indulge in something sweet, this Cheesecake Fudge recipe is perfect.
- 9 Graham Cracker squares
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow Fluff
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant cheesecake pudding mix
Step 1: Prepare the Graham Cracker Layer
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- Place the graham cracker squares at the bottom of the lined dish, breaking them as needed to fit in a single, even layer. Set aside.
Step 2: Make the Fudge Mixture
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the white chocolate chips, butter, and a pinch of kosher salt. Stir continuously until the chocolate and butter have completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Quickly fold in the marshmallow Fluff and the instant cheesecake pudding mix, stirring until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
Step 3: Assemble the Fudge
- Pour the fudge mixture over the graham cracker layer in the prepared baking dish. Use a spatula to spread the mixture evenly over the crackers, ensuring it reaches the corners and edges.
- Tap the dish gently on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles and to ensure the fudge settles into a smooth layer.
Step 4: Chill the Fudge
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours, or until the fudge is firm and set.
- Once set, use the parchment paper overhang to lift the fudge out of the dish. Place it on a cutting board and remove the parchment paper.
Step 5: Slice and Serve
- Using a sharp knife, cut the fudge into squares or rectangles of your desired size.
- Serve immediately, or store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Cheesecake Fudge is perfect as a sweet treat on its own or can be served alongside a cup of coffee or tea for an afternoon snack. It also makes a beautiful and tasty gift when packaged in a decorative box or tin.
- For a smoother fudge, ensure the white chocolate chips are fully melted before adding the other ingredients.
- The fudge can be quite rich, so consider cutting it into smaller pieces for serving.
- For an extra touch of flavor, consider topping the fudge with a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers or a drizzle of melted chocolate before chilling.
- 20 minutes
- 4 hours and 20 minutes (including chilling time)
- Calories: Approximately 250-300 per serving
- Protein: About 2-4g per serving
- Sodium: Approximately 100-150mg per serving
(Note: The nutritional values are estimates and can vary based on specific ingredient brands and sizes.)
Cheesecake Fudge is a delightful dessert that marries the creamy texture and tangy taste of cheesecake with the sweet indulgence of traditional fudge. This easy-to-make treat is perfect for cheesecake and fudge lovers alike, offering a unique twist on two classic desserts. Whether for a special occasion or a casual treat, this cheesecake fudge is sure to be a hit with its irresistible combination of flavors and textures.